sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2009

10 Things I Hate About You

"I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way youre always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when youre not around,
And the fact that you didnt call.
But mostly I hate the way
I dont hate you,
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all."







10 Things I Hate About You Movie

1 comentário:

Clyde disse...

Visto as coisas dessa maneira, concordo ctg! podemos amar pessoas, momentos, coisas e tambem ser amado =P


«Quem disse para gostar é preciso tar junto?» Lembras-te disto ? *.*

@@